2) DentiCare Payment Plan
At Acacia Ridge Dental surgery we care about our patients and offer as many payment options as possible so you can receive the high quality dental care you need without worrying about cost. That is why we are excited to bring you DentiCare as an added benefit of becoming one of our member: a completely automated payment plan system created to specifically collect your treatment fees through Direct Debit or Credit accounts, so you can have peace of mind about receiving dental treatment.
Some of the Denticare Benefits are:
- No Interest – Ever ! Just a small Setup Fee
- Simply pay 20%(min) Deposit direct to your Dentist with the balance on a DentiCare payment plan
- No Credit Contracts
- Flexible Weekly, Fortnightly or Mthly repayment cycles
- Flexible Payment Plan Terms up to 12 months
- Credit Card or Bank Account debits
- Payout anytime
- Lump Sum Payments anytime
- Change Cycle anytime
3) VETERAN AFFAIRS
We participate in the DVA programme where eligible Veterans are able to be provided with most dental treatments at no cost to them.
4) GOVERNMENT HEALTH VOUCHERS
We are also provider of metro south oral health and accept the Authority Vouchers
5) Workcover Queensland
At Acacia Ridge Dental Surgery we can assist you with Workcover Claims.
6) Bulk Billing Under Medicare Child Dental Benefit Schedule
Acacia Ridge Dental Surgery are pleased to advise that we are fully supporting this plan and are bulk billing all eligible patients under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) which commenced on 1 January 2014 and provides access to Medicare funded benefits for basic dental services for children aged 2-17 years.
The CDBS provides Children with $1000 in benefits (capped over two consecutive calendar years) for a range of dental services including examinations, x-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals and extractions.
Families are means tested requiring receipt of your Family Tax Benefits Part A or certain government payments. To see if you are eligible and to update your details, please call the Medicare general enquiries line on 132 011 or call the surgery.
7) We accept cash, cheques and most major debit and credit cards. You can also claim your health fund rebates on the spot.